You will be completely satisfied with the quality of
or you may return them and receive a full refund.
Of course, there is some fine print:
- Parts that fail within 12 months of sale will be considered defective and a replacement will be sent to you at our expense. Just let us know.
- Electrical parts cannot be returned unless defective.
- Before you return a part for a refund, please contact us for a return authorization. Parts received without a return authorization number will be refused and returned to you.
- To receive a refund, returned parts must not have been installed or disassembled and must be in their original packaging. Once a part has been installed or disassembled, the original warranty applies and no refunds can be given.
- "Special Order" parts, such as carpets, mats, and other interior or exterior trim items cannot be returned unless defective. "Special Order" parts are clearly identified in the part description so there are no surprises. (there are very few Special Order parts.)
- When shipping your parts back to us, please insure them for full value and get a tracking number. We cannot process a refund for any parts damaged or lost during shipment. It happens occasionally, and when it does the shipping company can eat that loss!